Saturday, January 2, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges..use polka dots









Here is a quick card I couldnt wait to color up and finally got the chance. I snagged this cute little FREEBIE house from Shirley's 2 Girls and it had two sentiments. "Home Sweet Home" and "There is no place like home". I was really thinking of my son who was home for the holidays with his future wife to show us the ring and celebrate a bit. Okay..maybe more then a bit! he he he! I miss both of them already! This was an easy peasy card to put in the box along with the shirt he left behind and maybe some cookies!DP is BG and image is colored with Copics. I used my SB book die cut and CB the navy then just cut out a few flowers to pop up with the house. tfl!





13 comments:

Lea L. said...

I love how bright and cheery your card is...it is adorable!! And that photo cracks me up....looks like you had a great New Years!! Great job with the C4C Challenge!

♥Lea

Elizabeth P said...

Your card is so colourful! I love it!!!
Glad for you who spent and enjoyed the holidays with your son! I wish you have a happy new year!!! :)

Thank you very much for adding my banner on your blog!!! e-mail me at elizabethpujalka@hotmail.com. I have a surprise for you! ;)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Ooohhh, how very fun! The use of polka dots always (and I do mean always! :D) get a giant nod of approval from me!


Wishing you a blissfully beautiful weekend and year ahead, sweet soul!
♥ Jessica

Jessica G. said...

Fun card! Wonderfully colored image and the polka dots are a perfect accomplaniment to the whimsical theme. This card is sure to brighten your son's day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane! what a delightful dotful card! love it!
Pam Going Postal

Linda Beeson said...

I just love your coloring job! That strong red on the house is great and LOVING dots too.

Celestial Charms said...

Such a beautiful card. Love polka dots in any color combination. Such lovely news of your son's visit and engagement. Nice to hear good news anytime.
Maureen

Cindy Haffner said...

So cool, awesome job.

Susan (rainy) said...

Wonderful card, Jane. And congrats on the soon to be DDIL!

Georgia said...

Hi Jane, You are not a plain Jane!! I love all of your work. You're definitely the master of the Copics!! Have a good one, Georgia.

Lilian said...

Super cute card and gorgeous coloring!
That's one big glass! Looked like you guys had real fun! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!

S2G said...

PLAIN JANE...I dont think so! I just think what you did with this image is wonderful! its so much fun to see them come to life! great job! DEIDRE

NikkiM said...

Awww how sweet :)