Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Shirley's 2 Girls "twisted thursday challenge"








Did you love the new release last week of the new Alice in Wonderland Images??? We hope that you enjoyed all of the eye candy that the DT posted for your viewing! Well GUESS WHAT..your are in for a real treat!! FREEBIE FOLKS!! S2G will give you your very own Alice DIGI of the CHESHIRE CAT!! GO GRAB THIS GUY and play along with us in the twisted thursday challenge!! The challenge is a sketch and the twist is to use stripes- YOU already got the stripes if you use the cat! Now- IT IS NOT REQUIRED that you even use the SKETCH....BUT...we just thought it might make it easier for you if you are so inclined to do so!! CMON- Go get your Copics or pencils and get coloring! Link your fab work and dont forget if you upload to a gallery please use the keywords S2GSC46, S2G and Shirleys 2 Girls. We will select 2 lucky winners that play along to each win a free digi from the web store! You will also get a really cool icon to display proudly on your blog that you were a TT winner! You can click on my side bar of S2G DT players to get some inspiration first! My cat was colored with Copics (BG no.s) and the dp is from that new pad called Mariposa found at Michaels or JoAnns stores. The sentiment is from the S2G collection also. Not a great pic but the cat is popped up on a SB die cut- I also used a CB folder, teal wire, Fiskars punch and MS punch. TFL!




17 comments:

CarlaKH said...

Jane this is fabulous! Love how bright and cheery it is.. and the dimension.. too cute.

Kim said...

I love your use of color, Jane! So vibrant and exciting!

Becky said...

I love this, this is awesome.

Unknown said...

Jane, This card is too cute, I love it. I just down loaded me a copy hopefully I will get some time to come up with a card.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane - how fun! Awesome colors together and awesome coloring on this cat! oooh, it does look ornery!
gonna try signing up again for your email updates...I'm still not getting them!!!
Pam Going Postal

Deb (dcorder) said...

OMG! Your Cheshire cat is PERFECT!

Curt in Indy said...

What a great card! Love the color combo and your coloring is wonderful! This is really a great image. BTW, I've been meaning to tell you that your girls are just gorgeous! Best, Curt

Ann English said...

WOW! This is so GREAT! I love the dimension and the colors!

Gina Lindsay said...

I love the layers you did here, it is just gorgeous, great coloring too!

Anne said...

What a fabulous fantasy cat, love the colours you've used and all those great textures, your card rocks Jane!

Tammy said...

Oh this is fantastic!! That image is so cute! I love your color combo...and your coloring is awesome! Gorgeous!
Hugs, Tammy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cat said...

Gorgeous card, Jane! LOVE the colors and embossing!

Georgia said...

As always, your coloring is the best! Love the colors you used!

Linda Beeson said...

That cat is entirely too cute - SOOOO love the colors you used on this - that pop of orange is just right.

ThePurplePlace said...

LOVE this!

It's adorable and I love how you "popped" the image to give it that added dimension.

Thanks also for the link, I cant' wait to try and color this "adorable" Cheshire Cat! Yippee!

Happy Crafting and Thank you for sharing your talent!

Justine said...

OK before I leave your page I wanted you to know that I am over the moon in love with all of S2G's new images. WOW have I ever been on holiday and missed out big time........ My Naughty Kitty has gone Cheshire Cat.... Headed over to make some purchases.