Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wine Drinker.....hmmm..got your attention yet?



WINE DRINKER!


he he he....Yep...Thats the name of my image today!! Check it out! New summer digis over at Shirley's 2 Girls! This one was "calling my name"..YEA..Joan and Betty..(my sisters)- I KNOW YOU ARE LAUGHING AT ME! :) This week the "girls"over at Shirley's 2 Girls want you to get "wet"! The TWIST this week is...you guessed it...water, waves..wetness!! I think my gal here is really enjoying getting wet.... I sure cant imagine why... Now hop on over to the S2G Blog and see what the rest of the dt did then join in the challenge to win 2 free digis from the S2G store. :)

13 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Fun card, love the sentiment. Wonderful coloring - your colors match this weeks PDCC Challenge - www.theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com

Vicki G said...

Ohhh Jane, I love the colours that you used on this card and your colouring, well it's always out of this world!!!! I'm off for a few weeks, so I hope I'll find some more time to visit

Hugs

Vicki

Wendalyn said...

This is adorable it completely made me smile...

Unknown said...

Yep You got my attention.. What a fun image..
Hope you are having a great week..

Hugs, Linda

Danni said...

This just made me giggle! How fun!

Chris said...

I love purple and I always love your coloring so this is a winner for me.

Chris said...

I love purple and I always love your coloring so this is a winner for me.

Cat said...

Fabulous card, Jane, and fantastic coloring as usual! :D Hugs

Marlene said...

I love it! Love how you colored it and added the sparklies to it - and now you've got me craving a glass of red wine, so guess where I'm headed?!! You enabler, you! :)

Georgia said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring never ceases to amaze me!

Renkata said...

yeepppyyy very chic card!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is simply perfect!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe ... was just getting caught up with my RSS feeds and this beauty jumped right out at me!! I have no idea why??? LOL I love it! How perfect. And, as usual, you've done an awesome job making it into a masterpiece! Cheers! Mary