Thursday, October 14, 2010

Want to WIN 5 FREE images from PINK CAT STUDIOS?

Better hop on over to the Copic Creations blog then! Hi there! It is the 15th of the month and time for a challenge from COPIC CREATIONS!  Here is  "Itty Bitty Betty turkey costume"!!  Isnt she just a cutie? LOL  I am not in to the cutesy images but this little "Betty" changed my mind!  You GOTTA love this little sweetie!!  The NEW challenge over at Copic Creations is to USE YOUR BLENDER PEN!  Yep...there is a TON of things you can do with that lil ol blender pen #0.  Check out what the dt did at the blog and then look at the sweet sites posted with tutorials on using your blender pen.  I colored my "bitty Betty" with blends of violets, teals and blues.  Then I took my blender pen and made some spots on the feathers.  I also did this on the turkey body suit.  I decided to use my C-1 and 3 and my blender pen to make the spotty shadow.  Dp is Bo Bunny gypsy spice.  Have a GREAT weekend!

6 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

How cute, your coloring is just amazing here!

mycardz said...

Hey there lady jane! I sooooo owe you an email, you're on my list. But, I HAD to stop by to let you know how totally adorable your card is. I LOVE, love, love the gorgeous colors you used! And, awesome job on the dotty background, perfect for this cutie. Love your card and of course, your always perfect Copic skils! Sooooo glad you're on the team! hugz, Mary

Marlene said...

Beautiful! I echo what Gina above said! Your coloring is FANTASTIC!

Jami said...

she is so cute!! I love how you colored her feathers, and she fits so perfect in that nestie!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Makes me smile! Love your brilliant copic coloring and designing...the pattern paper is awesome w/this image! So turkey cute!
Pam Going Postal

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Love your card, Jane. Those feather colors are just perfect. This turned out super cute!