Tuesday, May 27, 2014

playing in the journal and the "the bird lady " shows up again...

Catching up with some fun art journaling...
picked up this fun moon face image from Pringle Hill Studio..put it in the art journal with some printed deli paper, book print , acrylic paints and distress paints.  Used my roc nicholas scalloped border stamp for the side and ONE of my new ronda p. stencils .."retro bursts"
AND....while I am at it...here's another card i made using that awesome "bird lady" by roc n. at the stampotique store  ..
It is how I had been feeling this past month...
ha ha ha!
She seems to work on A LOT of things I create!


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

INTERESTING works! I like the flowers and the background so much! KUDOS to YOU!

froebelsternchen said...

I love those gorgeous page... so much soft layered fun here.... and the card is a special artsy treasure... sewn as well ... I love all about it!

Kay Wallace said...

I love your first journal page, Jane, but am "in" love with The Bird Lady, so she gets my vote today! Love seeing where your signature stitching will pop up! Nicely done x two!

Karin said...

wow two beautiful pages, love the second one! Groetjes Karin

Unknown said...

Your page looks wonderful. I Just love it. And such a great card. Well done my friend.

Hugs~

ionabunny said...

Oh yeah, I'm with you on the last sentiment. Not sure I'll make the 10 deadline though.........